You can learn more about becoming a volunteer by contacting Cindi Griffith, Volunteer Development Manager, at 866-972-5023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready right now to make a difference in a girl’s life follow these three easy steps:
1. Paper work and placement:
- Complete the Application for a Volunteer Position and return it to your nearest service center.
- You must complete a background check online, at a cost of $14.75. Please click here to complete the background check online. Background checks are good for 3 years.
- Results for background checks are handled confidentially and you will be notified when your background check review is complete.
- Register Online or complete an Adult Registration Form and return it via email or to your nearest service center.
- Once your paper work is received and verified, you will be e-mailed a welcome letter and linked with the appropriate staff member based on your interests.
- You will then receive training and the tools needed to get started. Click here to get a head start and take the initial online orientation.
3. Enjoy the Journey!
- This is where you get to help, either directly or indirectly, to help girls develop their leadership skills as they discover their world, connect with their communities and take action to make the world a better place.