The Fall Product Program:
|2014 Important Dates||2014 Nut/Candy Items||2014 Recognitions||2014 Forms|
The Fall Product Program is one of two Girl Scouts of Kentucky's Wilderness Road-sponsored programs that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for troops. Troops can earn essential start-up money for their annual troop activities, and help the council fund girl programs, maintain camps, provide adult training and provide financial aid to girls.
FALL PRODUCT SALE SUPPORTS TROOPS AND PROGRAMS!
We need ALL troops to participate in the Fall Product Sale this year! It helps to keep our program offerings among the lowest of youth serving organizations. It’s an easy way for troops to earn some money early in the year. These tasty items are great stocking stuffers and last minute holiday or hostess gifts.
NEW FOR THIS SALE!
- New nut products and an online nut store
- A new product line - ToRememberThis- Personalized digital photo books and more!
Almond Cran-Orange Crunch
English Butter Toffee
Three ways to participate! Girls earn incentives! Troops makes profit!
- Sell 16 delicious products all at $5, $6, $7, or $8 – troop keeps 15% of gross sales for in person orders. New this year - girls can also sell 25 nut products online and 5 corporate nut items – troop keeps 18% of gross sales.
- Sell magazines (online or in person) – lots of magazines to choose from – troop keeps 18% for all online orders and 15% for in person orders.
- Address Booklet – for every booklet filled out completely and correctly, troop gets $3 in shop credit. New this year – only 5 names and addresses needed!
2014 Fall Product Training