Have you used online registration? New August 13th, online registration will be introducing the Family Account! Benefits include:
- Managing your daughter(s) Girl Scout memberships.
- Registering your daughter(s) for events, programs and camps as well as easily renewing membership.
- Managing the entire family, including past orders, demographic information and more!
Our registration website (this site) will be down from 5pm on Friday, August 9 - Monday, August 12. The site will be back up on Tuesday, August 13 with new features including Family Accounts.
**Because of the system update after the website is back up all online accounts will need to be re-activated. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of update. We know that you will love our new user-friendly site!
Continue below for step-by-step instructions:
Beginning August 13th, the online registration site (eBiz) will look like this:
1. Select "New Online Account"- Even if you have had an account before, you will need to start here.
2. Enter you personal information and click "Continue"
3. Create your new Girl Scout Log-in, enter your contact information and submit your Online Profile.
4. Registration Successful! Continue to the homepage to manage your account, view your daughter(s) membership account, register for events and more!
For further assistance or additional questions contact us at email@example.com.