Welcome to Ambassador Troop Essentials!
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Name at least three characteristics of Ambassador age girls.
- Identify the parts of a meeting and how to use the meeting wheel in planning troop meetings
- Define the role of the leader working with Ambassador age girls
- Identify recognition and insignia for Girl Scout Ambassadors
- Identify program resources for Girl Scout Ambassadors
- Understand program policies and goals for taking trips with Girl Scouts
To begin this course click on the Ambassador Troop Essentials map and bring it to full screen. Begin you journey by clicking on #1, then #2 and so on. Each link will add to your knowledge about Girl Scout Ambassadors and how to lead an Ambassador troop. Some of the links will be reading, some will include a video and others will link you to the Girl Scouts of the United States (GSUSA) web site. Link 24 is an on-line questionnaire and evaluation. Please complete the Q&A to receive credit for this course.