Due to the large number of requests from leaders, parents and girls, your Wilderness Road Girl Scout Council has decided to extend the cookie sale thru March 30th for those troops that would like the optional additional time to sell. The inclement weather has affected many booth sales, and we want our girls and troops to successfully meet their goals!!
If your troop would like the additional time to sell, you do not have to do anything. Just follow this new time schedule below:
- Continue to place PLANNED orders in SNAP for cookies needed (by Sunday at midnight for pick up the following week) thru the end of March.
- Continue to pick up orders at your local cookie cupboards. All cookie cupboards will remain open except the MOREHEAD OFFICE and FLEMINGSBURG CUPBOARD. After March 16th, Vincent Fister will close and cookies will be shifted to the Lexington Service Center. Cupboards will be open Friday, March 21st and Friday, March 28th. Please remember to place a planned order if you need cookies at any cupboard location.
- Booth Sales --- Licking Valley and Fayette County - we are working on securing more booths for the extension. More details coming. For other SU's, contact your local Service Unit Cookie Manager for possible booth sales or how to book more.
- The new sweep schedule will be:
1. March 17th – 50% sweep of council proceeds per Snap
2. March 31st – 25% sweep of council proceeds per Snap(new date)
3. April 4th – 25% and final sweep of council proceeds per Snap (new date)
- Recognitions and transfers are due in SNAP NO LATER THAN April 4th. (new date)
Final paperwork is due to your SU Cookie Manager April 4th. (new date)
If your troop would like to OPT OUT of the extension, please fill out the OPT OUT Form:
|2014 Cookie Sale Extension OPT OUT||Online Form||Download & Print|
|Cookie Sale Extension OPT OUT From|